Industrial Plastics Fabrication is more than just a fabrication shop
IPF is a small business with a friendly face and a huge reputation. We are proud and excited to have more than 150 years of collective experience under one roof. Trust us with your innovation, your rushed job, or your production order, and we promise to deliver high quality parts at competitive prices. We love the work that we do. Let us prove it to you.
Some of the Services We Offer:
- Bonding (Solvent and Adhesive)
- 3D Printing
- Heat Forming
- Welding (plastic)
- CAD/CAM capabilities
In addition, we stock many popular materials. We can sell you full sheets of plastic, cut offs, rods, drops, and cut-to-size blocks. Give us a call or stop by to find out what is available.
All of the tools you’d expect, plus the expertise.
IPF is fully equipped to handle a one-off prototype or a high volume order. We can meet the most demanding plastic machining or milling requirements. Customers turn to us because they know we can handle unique and complex orders, especially jobs involving glass polyester and phenolic fiberglass, which many of our competitors turn away.
Here is a List of Our Equipment Capabilities:
- Sigma CNC Panel Saw: 11′ x 10′ table, 4″ thick capability, ± 0.010″ tolerance
- Takisawa CNC Turning Center: 10″ chuck, 2.875″ thru hole, 4-axis machining
- Leadwell CNC Machining Center: X40″ x Y20″ x Z20″
- Sharp Vertical Mill: DRO’s, power feeds, 34″ x 16.5″
- Clausing Engine Lathe: 23″ swing in gap, 60″ between centers, 2.032 thru hole
- DoAll Vertical Band Saw: 36″ throat. 9″ under the guide
- Kalamazoo Horizontal Band Saw: 9″ x 12″ capacity
- Tannewitz 14″ Table Saw
- Connecticut 16 gauge 4′ Box and Pan Brake
- Pexto 36″ Slip Roller
- Router table up to 8′ in diameter*
- Heated cowl rod bending table
- Various presses
- 5K Cat fork lift with truck height loading dock
A Gallery of Some of our Previous Jobs:
High quality materials sourced to compete
IPF knows a lot about plastics and glass polyester fabrication. Collectively, the team at IPF has more than 15o years of experience working with many popular industrial plastics as well as niche materials. If you don’t see your material in this list, don’t worry. We may be able to assist you anyway.